Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Character Description!

Physical:

- Girl in her teenage years

- She is medium height

-She wears weird clothes, with chains on them, and lots of holes, heavy make up

- She has a piercing on her eyebrows, one in her lower lip, and three on each ear lobe.

- She has dark black hair with bangs going across her face

Instinct:

- As soon as I saw this person, I knew something was out of ordinary. I think that she is a person that had problems early in life with her family and friends. She would be the kind of person that didn’t have friends for most of her high school years which led her to become an emotional type of person that started smoking secretly behind her parents back.

Imagining her with flaws:

- I imagine her as a very bad temper person and someone that would see everything that’s happening in her life as negative. She wouldn’t take any advices from anyone to improve her lifestyle and to go back on the right track. She would also sneak out at night while her parents were asleep to enjoy the darkness!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, insightful imaginings. People with piercings and chains always look like retards to me. To elaborate on that, I would say they are definitely troubled people. I know someone who went through a "dark eyemakeup" phase and still she has a nose piercing, a cheek piercing, and a lip piercing, it's like, really, what's the point? I think the "Goth" style is sometimes just a "look at me" ploy for people who lack self esteem. non-negative Attention feels good, that's a fact of human nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job imagining a character from the girl you saw. It would be interesting to know why she is drawn to such a look and what the people in her life think of it. Also, since she is young I wonder if it is "just a phase" or says something important about her personality that will follow her into the future. For instance, when she needs to start applying for jobs how will she dress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you had some really good insight about this girl. You obviously didn't have the best impression of her, but you were honest about it and I think that many people would probably have this impression. I think she could definitely be turned into an interesting character and you could go alot deeper into her mind and why she really dresses this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...I feel like she is completely different than the way you describe her. I know people from my high school like this and they were usually smart people. They usually had a good take on life, but didn't like to take advice from people. However, they were pretty well educated and did okay in school for not trying a lot. If you ever had a one on one conversation with a person like this you might find out that they were actually really nice and knew a lot about you because they are likely very good at reading people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a really good job describing this girl and imagining what her personality might be like. By looking at what she was wearing, you were able to guess that maybe she was having trouble with her life. I know exactly the type of person you are talking about .. there are many people in my high school like this.

    ReplyDelete